Identifying risks in your organisation
Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) is the second course in Protecht’s risk suite, focusing on the role that assessment plays in the overall risk management process.
- Chapter 1 considers the objectives and components of RCSA, and how the RCSA fits into the risk management framework.
- Chapter 2 examines how to identify and record risks in a register, and describes risk controls.
- Chapter 3 explores how to assess risks and the effectiveness of risk controls.
- Chapter 4 addresses the process for reporting risks, notifying and escalating issues to the appropriate parts of the organisation and take follow-up action.
Who should do this training?
Anyone involved in a compliance or risk management function in the workplace should complete this course.
- Module 1 : Defining Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Module 2 : RCSA Inputs – Risks, Controls, Scales
- Module 3 : RCSA Processes
- Module 4 : RCSA Outputs – Reporting and Follow-Up Process
Do you have a policy or process, or some subject-matter expertise that you would like to add to this course?
Talk to us about ways we can quickly tailor the course to suit your needs.