WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT BETTER
Keeping your organisation compliant is a never-ending process.You have to keep up with
- new laws
- changes to regulations
- changes to regulator focus and interpretation
- developments in best practice
Our team of former regulators and corporate compliance executives will put you on the path to success
SERVICES TO KEEP YOU COMPLIANT
We work alongside your risk and compliance team to analyse existing compliance risk frameworks.
Board, Director, and Senior Management Briefings
Senior managers and directors need high level, customised, professional and interactive guidance on difficult, technical or emerging compliance and risk issues. Our in-house legal and compliance experts are available to present to your senior teams, either in-person or in virtual meetings to address their requirements.
These meetings are most effective if numbers are kept small, allowing your managers to ask detailed questions of our presenters and receive considered, specific advice.
In the past we have delivered Board presentations on topics such as the Bank Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR – soon to be replaced by FAR), Board and Director AML responsibilties, Dealing with APRA and other regulators
Compliance Program Development and Assessment
There are many cases where regulated industries are required to have written programs in place and/or have their programs or processes regularly audited by independent experts. Examples include
- AML programs: reporting entities must have programs in place that show how they address the money laundering and terrorism financing risks their business or organisation may reasonably face. The programs must be tailored to each individual business and must be independently reviewed on a regular basis
- Victorian Child Safe Standards: Organisations like schools that work or volunteer with children and young people in Victoria are required to meet the Child Safe Standards. These organisations are required to regularly and comprehensively review their implementation of the standards
- General Compliance Training Programs: More and more, regulators are focussing on regulated entities’ compliance training. International Standard ISO37301 and the US Department of Justice Guidance on Compliance Programs, for example, both emphasise the importance of providing compliance training that is relevant, accessible, and tailored to the needs of employees (You can read more about this here.)
In cases like this, GRC Solutions’ team of experts are available to carry out
- Program development
- Regular, independent assessment of programs, policies and practices
- Training needs assessments
Ask us about these services and more
- AML/CTF independent review
- Training needs and curriculum development
- AFSL & ACL compliance
- Modern Slavery compliance
- Code of Conduct
- Post Event Remediation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk assessement and risk appetite
Discover why so many companies choose GRC Solutions compliance training
"As a subscriber to the GRC Solutions weekly compliance bulletins, the BankVic team has found these a valuable resource for keeping up-to-date with new and changed regulatory and code obligations that affect the mutual banking industry, and how these changes might impact our organisation"
Compliance Manager at BankVic
"The project was extremely positive for both organisations. The GRC Solutions team delivered a visually impactful bespoke learning solution that met HCF requirements… on budget and ahead of deadline."
Compliance Manager at HCF
"I think that this was one of the best modules ever! Whoever created this module should be congratulated over and over. The fact that I have just spoken with a teacher who was having the very difficulties made the module more helpful. Once again thank you."
Pastoral Care, Mercedes College
“The ‘Adaptive’ learning feature is fantastic! It gives learners a sense of control of how they wish to learn and the opportunity to re-confirm/validate their existing knowledge.
The training content is easy to follow, with the use of case studies and relevant scenarios to demonstrate to learners how the content is applied in real life. As a Salt platform Administrator, my experience is made easy with the range of reports available and the patience and support of the GRC Support team, who are always ready and willing to help.”
Learning & Development Specialist at Allied Credit
"I wanted to compliment [GRC Solutions IT Manager] Cody Jones on providing a new customer with an exceptional level of service. Cody is responsive, helpful, no question is a problem and nothing is too much trouble. Cody gives us confidence combined with a pleasant personality which makes our Salt experience so much more manageable and enjoyable."
Risk, Safety & Compliance Officer, Mercy Education Limited
Clients that rely on us
OUR TROPHY CABINET
GRC Solutions’ team of legal, educational and technology specialists, working in partnership with our clients, win multiple awards, including Best Compliance Training Project at LearnXLive every year for over ten years. Imagine what we can do when we work with you!
Get in touch
Find out what we can do for your business