Training for staff of financial services business that subscribe to the COBCOP to assist them in living up to their undertakings under the Code. Includes Direct Debit training.
- The scope of COBCOP
- Being fair and ethical
- Prioritising customer service
- Providing clear products and services information
- Lending responsibly
- Delivering high customer service and standards
- Dealing with complaints fairly
- Recognising customer rights
- Complying with legal and industry obligations
- Contributing to the community
- Supporting and promoting the COBCOP
COBCOP Direct Debit Training
- Overview of the direct debit system
- Dealing with cancellation requests
- Complaints about direct debits being unauthorised or irregular
Do you have a policy or process, or some subject-matter expertise that you would like to add to this course?
Talk to us about ways we can quickly tailor the course to suit your needs.